Myths, Conspiracies, and RealitiesBook - 2011 | 1st ed.
Foreword by Jacques F. Vallee
Introduction by Burt Rutan
Commentary by Tom Clancy
A never-before-heard firsthand account of a government insider's experience on the cutting edge of UFO exploration
While still on active duty in the U.S. Army during the 1980s, Colonel John B. Alexander, Ph.D., created an interagency group to explore the controversial topic of UFOs. Participants came from the Army, Navy, Air Force, CIA, NSA, DIA, and the aerospace industry. All members held Top Secret clearance. What they discovered was not at all what was expected. UFOs covers the numerous cases they saw, and answers questions like:
* What was really in Hanger 18?
* Did a UFO land at Holloman Air Force Base?
* What happened at Roswell?
* What is Majestic 12?
* What is the Aviary?
* What does the government know about UFOs?
* What has happened with disclosure in other countries?
* Has the U.S. reverse engineered a UFO?
* Why don't presidents get access to UFO info?
UFOs is at once a complete account of Alexander's findings, and a call to action. There are no conspiracy theories here--only hard facts--but they are merely the beginning. Serious research is needed in order to understand and anticipate the workings of UFOs, and John Alexander is leading the charge.