Sabrina's LawDVD - 2008
13 years old, Sabrina Shannon died a day later of complications brought about by anaphylactic shock. Suspected cause of death: eating french fries served in the school cafeteria. French fries that she had eaten before, only this time the cafeteria was also serving poutine. All it would take is for the same tongs to be used in both dishes to set off Sabrina's anaphylactic reaction to dairy. Since that tragic day, Mike and Sara Shannon have dedicated their lives to ensuring that what happened to their only daughter will never happen to another child. This film follows the Shannons' journey as they struggle to deal with their daughter's death and embark on a crusade to establish the groundbreaking legislation worldwide.
Publisher: [Montréal, Québec] : National Film Board of Canada, c2008.
Branch Call Number: 618.9297 S11L
Characteristics: 1 videodisc (43 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.